1. All products must be send back to our Point of View headquarters.They must be send back with the original cable/charger you received with your product. This way, we can also check if the problem is in the charger.
2. All products must be packed in a good box with sufficient packaging material, to ensure that the product will arrive to us safely.
3. All products are under carry-in warranty, which means you will need to send it to us on your own cost. We will pay the cost back to you, of course.
4. If there is any additional cost that is not covered by our warranty, our colleagues will contact you with additional information
5. Any customer induced damage (also known as CID), is NOT covered by our warranty. Any additional cost for the reparation of the device is at your own cost. CID also includes: reinstalling/replacing original software with improper ones (i.e. changing the operating system), which causes the product to malfunction.
6. Any product which has no original serial number sticker or warranty sticker or in case it's severely damaged, will be excluded from the warranty.
7. Due to the EU privacy law, we are obliged to remove any personal data from your device when you send it in. Please make sure you make a copy of all your data before you send it in to us.